Enterprise Risk Management, Inc. (ERM) is a Cybersecurity and training firm.
The Marketing Manager will lead and manage ERM’s marketing functions – for both professional services and ERMProtect™.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing and digital marketing components
- Events: Association & Organizations, Tradeshows & Conferences, Speaking Engagements, Webinars, Other
- Content: Press Releases, Blogs, Articles, Other
- Marketing campaigns
- Print Collateral & Other Marketing Materials
- Social Media
- Track and manage marketing and digital marketing analytics
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated self-starter who can execute with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in building powerpoint presentations, developing complex excel spreadsheets for data analysis and marketing ROI calculations
- Collaborative working style to interface with multiple business partners
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 305-447-6750.